1 rue Jussieu
Paris, F-75005 France
I am a geoscientist passionate about magmatism, volcanology, geochemistry, and machine learning.
Since 2019, I work as a Maître de Conférences (Assistant Professor) at IPGP in Paris, France, on various questions related to those themes.
In addition to those, I also am interested in computer programming, optimisation and machine learning, and their use to solve problems related to volcanic systems and the Earth.
- JNCSMachine learning modeling of the atomic structure and physical properties of alkali and alkaline-earth aluminosilicate glasses and meltsJournal of Non-Crystalline Solids 2023
- FrontiersAtomic structure and physical properties of peridotite glasses at 1 barFrontiers in Earth Science 2023
- Water solution mechanism in calcium aluminosilicate glasses and melts: insights from in and ex situ Raman and 29 NMR spectroscopyComptes Rendus. Géoscience 2022
- Nat. Com.Fractional crystallisation of eclogite during the birth of a Hawaiian VolcanoNature Communications May 2022
- Structure and properties of alkali aluminosilicate glasses and melts: Insights from deep learningGeochimica et Cosmochimica Acta Dec 2021